Thursday, July 21, 2011

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD







Music ^^ heaven knows I'm miserable now by the smiths
look at 'im dance... haha





He knows when you are sleeping,


He knows when you’re on the can,


He’ll hunt you down and blast your ass
From here to Pakistan


You better not breathe,
You better not move,


You’re better off dead I’m telling you dude


Santa Claus is gunning you down

I've been watching a lot of futurama and star trek lately. and I didn't put this spacebar on correctly... so if I make any errors in spacing, that is the cause.


you're correct, that IS Richard Nixon's head biting Fry's arm


Mr. Spock and Captain Kirk


Captain Kirk rocking a new style...I think it's sexy *wiggles eyebrows*

I'm kidding. He's bleeding and his nipples are showing.


ON THAT NOTE FARE THEE WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment