Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Oh jinkies we're back to my turn.

Music: Dazed and Confused by Led Zeppelin


Happy belated Valentine's Day. If you don't get it it's a doctor who reference and if you don't watch it you really really should but I'll let that decision be yours I guess... (EXCEPT FOR YOU RHIANNON).

The blog is always so much more... I dunno... indie? Yeah I guess... when you guys are posting. My posts are just random. This is random me *noodle arms*








La di da di da....

I suppose I should think of something actually interesting to say instead of just clicking around on open tabs...

Guess what I found on an open tab?

I'm gonna go at this with honesty... sorry if the answers I put are either disturbing/disappointing/stupid/depressing

Your Best Friend: Victoria and Rhiannon 
Your Crush:  me no haz
Your Parents: I wish me no haz... Mommy and father. Angie is not my parent
Your Sibling (or closest relative): uhm... Daniel, my brother
Your Dreams: if we're talking about the ones that happen during the night time, THEY'RE AWESOME! otherwise, maybe being a writer so that I don't have to sit at a desk... and can work from home... and have ramen all the time.
A Stranger: I... what?
Your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush: ryan
Your favorite internet friend: hmm... I guess I'll say Alana, but I think there's a better answer
Someone you wish you could meet: huh. The Doctor. definitely.
someone you don't talk to as much as you'd like to: my therapist/counselor/person
a deceased person you wish you could talk to: John Lennon
the person you hate most/caused you a lot of pain: father. the hate part.
someone you wish could forgive you: ryan although I'm not completely sure what for
someone you've drifted away from: at the moment that would be Alana
the person you miss the most: daniel/ryan
someone that's not in your state/country: daniel
someone from your childhood: daeman? I dunno how to spell his name. He was a ginger. I argued with him about whether he had red or orange hair...
the person that you wish you could be: I wish I could be myself. Unfortunately myself won't let me.
someone that pesters your mind - good or bad: *sigh* *taps foot embarrassed and impatient* ryan
the one that broke your heart the hardest: ryan
someone you judged by their first impression: *cough* everyone.
someone you want to give a second chance to: my mom I guess?
the last person you kissed: ... ryan
the person that gave you your favorite memory: so far, ryan
the person you know that is going through the worst of times: Alana
the last person you made a pinky promise to: uh... shit... I don't remember, but I didn't break the promise
the friendliest person you knew for only one day: THE GUY THAT I WANTED VICTORIA TO MEET
someone that changed your life: *cough* *hack* *wheeze* ryan.
the person that you want to tell everything to, but too afraid to: Victoria and Rhiannon.
your reflection in the mirror: hmm. Someone who needs sleep and some acne treatment shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment