Sunday, January 16, 2011

rhi


song: a song to pass the time by bright eyes


bright eyes
and I hang like a star
fucking glow in the dark
for all those starving eyes to see
like the ones we've wished on well now I'm confused
is this death really you? 

elliott smith
drink up baby, look at the stars I'll kiss you again between the bars

the xx
watch things on vcrs with me and talkin' bout big love
i think we're superstars 
you say you think we are the best thing 
but you
you just know
you just do

libertines
if you've lost your faith in love and music oh the end won't be long
because if it's gone for you then I too may lose it 
and that would be wrong
it's not about tenements and needles 
and all the evils in their eyes and the backs of their minds
daisy chains and school yard games and a list of things we said we'd do tomorrow
found a pretty video to go along with this next one
and guess what? the person in its name is rhiannon also, hehe
blog here

bob dylan
still I wish there was something you would do or say
to try and make me change my mind and stay 
but we never did too much talking anyway
so don't think twice it's all right
anddddd
then take me disappearin' through the smoke rings of my mind
down the foggy ruins of time
far past the frozen leaves 
the haunted frightened trees 
out to the windy beach 
far from the twisted reach of crazy sorrow
Yes to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wavin free
silhouetted by the sea 
circled by the circus sands
with all memory and fate
driven deep beneath the waves
let me forget about today until tomorrow


The strokes
oh maya says i'm lacking in depth
I will do my best 
you say you wanna stay by my side
darlin your heads not right
you see alone we stand together we fall apart yeeeaaaauuhh
i think I'll be all right

she & him
Orpheus melted the heart of Persephone but I never had yours
hehe :)
hahaha
deerhunter
in sweetness comes suffering
i won't rest till i can't breathe 
I can't breathe with you lookin at me
"I lived on a table, I don't know where to go. I know my friends would…I know where my friends are now. I lived on a farm, yeah. I never lived on a farm. Where did my friends go? where did my friends go?"

fleet foxes
hummingbird, just let me die, inside the broken ovals of your olive eyes
i do believe you gave it your best try
oh hummingbird sing to me

///
that was fuunnnn
lalala

No comments:

Post a Comment