Monday, January 10, 2011

eden - music

Seeing as how I dunno exactly what to write about other than this right now... I'll write about music! Good idea right? I'm not sure.

Favorite Artists:
  1. Radiohead
  2. Muse
  3. Pink Floyd
  4. The Airborne Toxic Event
  5. Foo Fighters
Favorite Albums (of said artists...):
  1. The Bends
  2. Black Holes and Revelations
  3. The Wall
  4. The Airborne Toxic Event
  5. Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace
Favorite Songs (of said artists of said albums):
  1. My Iron Lung
  2. Starlight
  3. Vera
  4. This Losing
  5. The Pretender
Favorite Lyrics (of said artists of said albums of said songs):
  1. "Faith, you're driving me away You do it everyday You don't mean it But it hurts like hell My brain says I'm receiving pain A lack of oxygen From my life support My iron lung We're too young to fall asleep To cynical to speak We are losing it Can't you tell?"
  2. "Let's conspire to ignite All the souls that would die just to feel alive And I'll never let you go If you promise not to fade away Never fade away"
  3. "Vera! Vera! What has become of you? Does anybody else in here Feel the way I do?"
  4. "I can't live like this Or feel like this in my own skin It all seems so degrading"
  5. "In time or so I'm told I'm just another soul for sale oh well The page is out of pring We are not permanent We're temporary, temporary Same old story"
So yeah. Wow. It decided to change fonts on me. Or did it. I'm completely uncertain.
GAH! I'm excited. I never posted my favorite song in the mixpod thingy... sooo for your pleasure (or not... whatever): Starlight by Muse

P.S. kac members... if ya can't think of anything to do, might as well follow my lead ;)
that face is creepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment