Friday, January 28, 2011

Eden --beggars and thieves--

Music: Commissioning a Symphony in C by Cake (if it actually works... if not then whatever song plays...)

Uhhhhhhh favorite books..... hmmmm I don't really have absolute favorite books because I love most of the books I read... except for when they're really stupid... but I'll try to think of some.

1984 by George Orwell

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams
Earth (the book) by Jon Stewart

I'd add one of those romantic teen comedy type books but they all kind of blend together in my mind... though I would put the ones that Victoria has written in the list if I knew their cover art...

ANYWAY! So today, by standing with a sign that said "Will b stoopid 4 coachella $$$", we ended up getting $6.15

When that slightly disheartened us, and when the fact that it's kinda sold out making us even more disheartened, we for some reason (I think it was to make more money by the whole begging thing...?) decided to make a band. So uh, we are Beggars and Thieves, because we like... begged for money... and the thieves part (my idea!) just kinda sounded cool.

So Imma look through some poetry of mine now to see if any of it can be adapted into a song

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment