Monday, December 27, 2010

Eden - post Christmas post

Soooo here's a list of what I got for Christmas:
  1. Doc Martens (EEEK!)
  2. A Muse shirt (the resistance one)
  3. pajamas (I dunno why)
  4. IN RAINBOWS BY RADIOHEAD (VINYL!!)
  5. ABSOLUTION BY MUSE (VINYL!!!)
  6. BLACK HOLES AND REVELATIONS (VINYL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
  7. THE BENDS BY RADIOHEAD (VINYL!)
  8. some books
  9. 50 dollars for second spin (which is gone now.)
  10. 95 dollars cash (which is almost gone now.)
  11. 25 dollars for target (which will be gone when I buy star wars episode V and VI)
  12. ugg boots (why...?)
  13. SONIC SCREWDRIVER!
  14. JELLYFISH SHIRT!
  15. an amarzin binder
  16. A FRIGGIN HACKIN GUITAR!

And then I got a bunch of cds with the money I bought...

  1. From here to eternity live by the clash
  2. kiss me kiss me kiss me by the cure
  3. beautiful freak by the eels
  4. ziggy stardust and the.... by david bowie
  5. led zeppelin 2
  6. bleach by nirvana
  7. with teeth by nine inch nails (for my mother's birthday)
  8. tommy by the who (vinyl)
  9. the doors record
  10. a 45 vinyl of led zeppelin

SO YEAH. I'M HAPPY. :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand yeah

I can't wait to get my guitar. because it should be in the friggin shop still. imma call my grandma now. you needed to know that.

music: sea lion goth blues by the growlers

No comments:

Post a Comment