Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Eden -- DOCTOR WHO!!!!

I am a whovian. I'd tell you more about my life but since about Friday I've been watching Doctor Who non-stop. So forgive me for this tangent, but it will be about doctor who.

SO THEN! I started watching on Friday and have so far made it to Season 4 Episode 8 of the newer series... not the one from the 70's. I suggest that everyone watch it, though I know most won't listen to me, it's a great series. Especially if you like sci fi. And I love sci fi.

The Tardis

I think this picture is epic....



ROSE!!!!!!

I miss Rose so much I want to cry.
Anyway this is a picture of Billie Piper and David Tennant
(Rose and the Doctor if you've never seen the show before)


That's pretty much all I've to say. Other than I will be writing a book (hopefully... if it ever gets started) about time travel and sci fi stuff. Should be loads of fun :D

Music - Creep by Radiohead

I could go on a tangent about that song and why I love it so much, but I'll save that for next time... mainly because I need to watch Doctor Who and do homework.

1 comment: