Friday, September 24, 2010

Eden -- bleh on mold.

But don't really. Because then you'd have puke and mold. Ew.

SO! I feel as though I should update you people on this, carpet has flooded and I have to pack up all the sh*t in my room and basically move out of it for two weeks... so I guess I'm sleeping out in the living room for two more weeks.... bleh. but don't really.

At the moment I kind of feel like my life is spiraling out of my control. Which is impossible because we control our lives and how we feel about them and the decisions we make and other such sh*t.

EASY A!!!!

amarzin movie. really enjoyed it. want it when it comes out on dvd.



Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic




Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net





I thought that was an amusing comic...soooooooo yeah :D

Music - Guess I'm Doing Fine by Beck. Amazing song, makes me really like... thoughtful and brood-ish... yeah.... that was supposed to sound smart.... fail... and yeah I like listening to mellow songs.................

bye I guess....

OH WAIT!!! at the moment I'm doing this (I know, I know I'm pathetic). Of course I don't know what it does virus or cookie-wise... it's just rather amusing and I've been doing this for hours. I need a life. Or a hobby. Or a hobbit.

1 comment: