Monday, September 6, 2010

eden - blah.

Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic


Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net


Those comics are hilarious. All of them. I'd know. I looked through all of them.

I got like... 5 pink floyd cds... so the song is comfortably numb by pink floyd. I also got a pink floyd record... it's pretty cool

Besides that, school starts tomorrow. I am not excited in the least. In fact I'm spending today doing the homework that's due tomorrow. Fun right? No. Not really.

1) Attempt to get all A's. And I mean ALL A's... no B's this year please...
2) Try not to fall asleep during math class....
3) Do homework when it's assigned or something... sick of doing homework last minute

That's pretty much it.

I pretty much have no comment about the discussions around the fire except that I'm an angry, sad, bitter, sarcastic, cynical, distrusting, depressed, negative, realistic person.

So optimism kind of pisses me off.

That is all.... I leave you on that lovely note *chuckles at sarcasm*

3 comments:

  1. Eden is: pretty, smarticle, nice, funny, hyper,creative, musicy, entertaining, wonderful, and a good person
    and I'm not being optimistic! I'm showering you with facts!
    So you can't hurt me *curls up into a ball*

    -rhiashnon

    ReplyDelete
  2. opinions are not facts until they are proven scientifically correct
    mouahahaha negativity

    eden

    ReplyDelete