Sunday, July 25, 2010

VICTORIA: I want to be up in the air flying without a care

MUSIC: Blue Skies by Noah and the Whale
look look look over in the side bar where the beautiful music is playing ------>
and watch watch watch the video! its actually a trailer to the movie they made that comes with the cd when you buy it. I watched it and it was very artsy and swell. The songs in their album The First Day of Spring is the background music to their movei The First Day of Spring. Makes sense yes? So here watch it if you would like.

Also.....























so little time so much to do id like to spend one day with you....that is the theme song of that night. it was never decided. but i am deciding it. That song and the other one...blank in my pants.



Anyway. For the first club birthday we painted edens bed! (e put photos of it in ur next post please!!) thats why we have paint on our faces....
We then ate pizza on my patio and went night swimming! it was freezing! so we did some laps around the pool...yes around...and jumped to get hot. but it was still freakin cold!
so after we took a bath. no details on that.


and we watched old mary-kate and ashley movies (both included that song) and a cinderella story cuz we r cool like that :D and when harry met sally. but we never finished it. so Rhi didnt get to see the best part in the movie when Sally fakes a....nevermind.


and that was our day.



BEFORE that:






I started my summer readin! which includes the newest issues of W and Bazaar magazine. And i started the book Flowers in the Attic by VC Andrews. Its from when my mom was a kid and it was one of her favorite books. However i have yet to purchase my summer school reading and a paper is due on August 3rd for it. I think i should probably go buy that.....

also i started designing again. And made a new journal! Also a new neclace (bow tie) and a few more for my moms birthday. I have also been listeining to a lot of the Velvet underground lately.

THINK ABOUT IT:

You know how people always ask you "what do you want to be when you grow up?" well i never really know how to answer that. So i say "I don't really know" which makes me sound like i dont know what i want. But i do!

Heres the thing...i wish people would ask "Where do you want to be when you grow up?" because i know that one!








WHERE DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?


I WANT TO BE walking the streets of NYC one day, with people looking up at me and seeing someone important.



I WANT TO BE back home chilling by the beach



I WANT TO BE sitting in the park with the one i love, ready to make a family



I WANT TO BE walking the rows at borders and see my book on the shelf


I WANT TO BE old and wrinkly sitting on my front porch and remember the wonderful life that i lived.


Thats where i want to be. Where do you want to be? Comment comment and if ur in the cult Post it Post it in your next post!!!!



and one more thing!!! I got my writing accepted onto this website (click click click) so go ahead click and read and rate it 5 stars so that more people will read it and more and more and then maybe in september it will be accepted into the magazine! so CLICK!!! and RATE! and then the next day CLICK and RATE! because you can rate it once a day!!!

ps: each click is a different story! so0000 click em all please ;D

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD!!! amazing writing :D
    like... AMAZING

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun day (: I love the war paint, Hehe. My mom read a lot of V.C. Andrews and she got me to read a few too!

    xx, Melissa
    http://dearellaxolily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. victoria!!!!!! MY GOD@!#@$^%*
    YOURE WRITING IS LIKE AMAAAAAZING
    -rhi

    ReplyDelete