Thursday, July 1, 2010

Eden - Third Post





Hey, I'm Eden and I'm very proud to be part of the kicka** cult. And ironically not going to cuss in this paragraph (no promises). So we don't want anyone to try to join our cult because 1) jumping off a cliff while eating ice cream upside down tends to be lethal and 2) we've been best friends for so long that well, no one else really belongs in the cult (no offense). Why cult? It just sounds bada**, or should I say kicka**. Hmm... how exactly was it started. I don't even know. I think one of us (or two or three) just kinda said it. I think it all started at wahoo's *flashback*. Probably the result of sheer unfiltered boredom which strikes at the most interesting times and yields very strange and unpredictable results. Rhiannon, Victoria, and I (as already mentioned) have been friends since fourth grade, and we've been a trio since the end of 6th grade. So yeah. We're awesome.


I love music. Like LOVE music, mainly stuffs I heard when I was a wee lass. And I love reading and books and very much wish that I could live in one. I also write, I currently have finished one book and have started eight that don't seem to be going anywhere. I've also written more than sixty (terrible) poems. Writing and books are pretty much all I'm good at, and even then I'm not so great. Maybe I'll post some of that laters.
favorite poem- "Fire and Ice" by Robert Frost
favorite lyric- "I don't care if it hurts, I want to have control, I want a perfect body, I want a perfect soul, I want you to notice when I'm not around, you're so f*cking special, I wish I was special, but I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo, what the h*ll am I doing here? I don't belong here"
Creep by Radiohead
favorite color- dark blue (maybe I'll explain why later)
favorite quote- "Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" - Mark Twain

No comments:

Post a Comment