Thursday, July 15, 2010

EDEN -- procrasination and randomness

Song - Loser by Beck

because it's like... random

Uh so... I'm so very sorry about the lateness on my post I was just busy doing... absolutely nothing.


Besides doing nothing, I saw two movies. The Sorcerer's Apprentice and Grown Ups. I thought Grown Ups was hilarious but evidently some people said it was stupid. But hey, I find stupid rather amusing. The Sorcerer's Apprentice was special effects-y so it was kinda awesome. The story was cool too but hey... SHINY!!! Hehe.


Also, I'm saving up to buy an awesome camera and I have 324/380 dollars. So. Close. Well. Kind. Of.


In addition, I haven't been working on my book lately... because I've been reading that stupid f*cking book for APUSH. (procrasination...). In fact, I have to write the essay today. Sh*t. That'll be.... fun.


Ok I know what you're thinking (or do I...), stop rambling and say something that actually matters! Well I know of nothing that falls under that category so I suppose I shall end my rambling with a THANK YOU RHIANNON AND VICTORIA FOR THE AWESOME BIRTHDAY PRESENTS!!!


AND COOL PICTURES




Heh... I squished her face...

SWIRLY CLOCK



I like this swing... though it is broken... maybe I just like the picture





BUBBLE!!!

2 comments:

  1. BUBBLE!!! werent those pictures in ur other blog? i like the swing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GET CRAZY WITH THE CHEESE WHIZ!
    <3 rhiannon...obviously

    ReplyDelete